> Year 2 (Specialisation) 20h / week (+ Workshops)
> Year 3 (Specialisation 35h / week (+ Internship)
The foundations for graphic design training are conceptualization and creation of communications products serving an individual, an institution or a company; it gives form and meaning to the concept of communication, an identity, an idea, a message, etc. It is therefore to train / prepare for a profession designers mastering the communication strategy in different areas, including core business is the design.
Whether it’s editorial graphics (areas of books, daily newspapers, weekly and another, and with non-media, flyers, reports, etc.) or identity design (brand identity , logo, graphics), signage, poster, illustration of press and books, etc.), activity remains centered on the layout or formatting fixed or graphic content animated on a variety of substrates and media.
The training allows the computer skills and specific software to graphic design (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator).
Main features :
- Graphic arts. The mass balance, black and white, and the importance of colored plastic and stains. Practicing symbiosis typography / picture. Design and implementation.
- Design of writing. Manage the principles of construction of written materials
(proportions, rhythms and tensions of a system of signs and abstract shapes.)
- Typography and layout. The letter and drawing (manuscript, calligraphy, typography), concept of semiotics, the word, the sentence, the message composition.
- Technical publishing / print. Desktop Publishing (DTP): Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign.
- Visual identity. brand identity, logo, graphic charter.
- Packaging. Typography, colors and shapes, illustration / photography and layout applied to an object.
- Advertising design. Art direction and production of an advertising campaign.
- Marketing. Mechanisms and strategies used in marketing.
- Communication. Communication and media / mass media: press, television, cinema, radio, billboards, Internet – sales promotion, direct marketing, market research, consumer research. Digital communication (Iphone, tablet, etc …)